What's new

Gainsville?

Diggin in GA.

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast GA
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, Ace 150, Fisher F4
Is there anyone on here around Gainsville GA? I did some MD'ing there today and found a few clad coins, but it would have been more fun with someone to talk to.
 
I am located 13miles from gainesville.maybe we canm get together some time.thanks scott
 
i live in Cumming and have not had much luck finding places to go. i got kicked out of Lake Lanier. Any suggestions. i move here 9 month ago and have not found a thing.
 
lol i got run outta red top mountian.i usually go to dellinger park and such.
 
Why did they say you had to leave Lake Lanier? I went to there and found a public swimming area and worked it hard, digging every tone and found nothing but tabs and whole burried beer cans (I can't imagine burrying an innocent beer alive like that). Did you go to a private area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom