What's new

Gators and Crocs at Cocoa Beach.......

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
2,540
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Not a lie......

Florida Today says a saltwater croc was discovered under the Cocoa Beach Pier and a gator was spotted in the surf.

Thought jelly fish and sun burn was something to worry about when detecting.....

Sheesh...

Ray S
 
Sheesh, I hope those "guys" will be gone, as I arrive in 1½ week !! :o :tongue3:
 
TheDane said:
Sheesh, I hope those "guys" will be gone, as I arrive in 1½ week !! :o :tongue3:

Chicken livers in your swim suit pocket will deter them. Works like a charm.
8)
 
I was just there yesterday behind Coconuts. If a croc came by, I could have just pushed a drunk in front of me to distract it.

Jack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom