What's new

Hawaii in October for "honey moon" HELP!!!

craigv3

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
Hawaii in October for "honey moon" HELP!!!

We are flying into Hawaii on October 17 and I would LOVE to bring my V3 and DFX. I would just like to find out if there are any restrictions, and if I can meet up with someone possibly for a hunt. I know the tons of beaches probably get hit alot, but any help would be great!!

Thanks in advance,
"Z" :help:
 
Re: Hawaii in October for "honey moon" HELP!!!

It is against the law to metal detect anywhere other than the beaches. Also there are some beaches that are restricted like, Koolina, Hanauma Bay and Bellows, to name a few on the island of oahu.

Ken
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom