What's new

help!!!Im new

  • Thread starter Thread starter magicrain
  • Start date Start date
M

magicrain

Guest
help!!!I'm new


I have been geocaching for about a year or so, Where do you find other treasures??? also, I just got a treasures's trove I need help getting started ??? ??? ???
 
Re: help!!!I'm new

for help on the "Treasures Trove" Book, go to
the "Arm Chair Treasure Hunting" thread, if you havn't already.

for other caches, there are many other books out there that can give you legends,
of treasures, for every state.
all it takes is alot of reading, alot of research, alot of asking questions,
and of course this site :)

Welcome
and
Good Luck !
J E F F
 
Re: help!!!I'm new

Thanks..Jeff. I am excited and frustrated all in one. :D. Do you also geo-cache???? just wondering.
 
Re: help!!!I'm new

No I don't.

I strictly Search with

Research, My Eyes, & a Metal detector.

and Yes, I get frustrated at times to.
But, To be Honest, The HIGH I get from it,
Can't be Matched, by any Drug :)

Jeff
 
Re: help!!!I'm new

yea i am right there with you. have you checked out the site "twelve". I have just spent a number (a large number) of hours on it. tell me what you think.
Your neighbor in OH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom