S strike it rich Hero Member Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 870 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Treasure baron with Goldtrax Jun 26, 2007 Thread Owner #1 http://home.att.net/~sustinemus/tumbler/tumbler.html What do you think I wish I had thought of that
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Jun 26, 2007 #2 That is too cool!
whitesid Bronze Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 1,794 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Location earth Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2007 #3 thats neat
bearbqd Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,098 Reaction score 631 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Detector(s) used Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2007 #4 Lol, and I thought it was going to be hamster powered when I saw the first pic with the hole in the side. I wonder if that would work or if the hamster would freak out at the noise.
Lol, and I thought it was going to be hamster powered when I saw the first pic with the hole in the side. I wonder if that would work or if the hamster would freak out at the noise.
DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2007 #5 Here is mine that I made.... Attachments tumbler 4 pics.webp 67.9 KB · Views: 1,541 tumbler pics 003.webp 30.9 KB · Views: 2,760 tumbler 4 pics.webp 67.9 KB · Views: 1,045 tumbler pics 002.webp 40.3 KB · Views: 1,304 tumbler pics 003.webp 30.9 KB · Views: 1,022
DPBOB Silver Member Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 3,592 Reaction score 264 Golden Thread 0 Location DES PLAINES IL Detector(s) used AVATAR: MY Wife Saying.... "Your going Metal Detecting Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2007 #6 Attachments tumbler pics 010.webp 27 KB · Views: 1,045
S strike it rich Hero Member Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 870 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Treasure baron with Goldtrax Aug 29, 2007 Thread Owner #7 omg the mother of all tumbler's