Disciple
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2006
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Monroe, NY USA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX
- #1
Thread Owner
I don't have a picture yet .. hope that's ok?
New to this board and somewhat familiar with detecting.
I'm from Upstate NY .. near Syracuse.
Recently purchased a GTAx 550 and itching to get outside
with it. Every now and again when the snow melts (sometime's
i just can't wait) . i venture in my back yard and start diggin.
Found some old husky cars, silver spoon and a bunch of coin's,
mostly wheatie.
Anyhow ... it's great to be here and I look forward to getting
to know you all.
Kind Regard's,
Valarie
New to this board and somewhat familiar with detecting.
I'm from Upstate NY .. near Syracuse.
Recently purchased a GTAx 550 and itching to get outside
with it. Every now and again when the snow melts (sometime's
i just can't wait) . i venture in my back yard and start diggin.
Found some old husky cars, silver spoon and a bunch of coin's,
mostly wheatie.
Anyhow ... it's great to be here and I look forward to getting
to know you all.
Kind Regard's,
Valarie


...i live near Binghamton NY, so im only like an hour away from syracuse...it always nice to see people that are close to me, and hope you have a nice time on this site.






