What's new

jim genna cache

brickman219

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Has anyone heard of the cache jim genna hid in bremen indiana? I am new at this but have been researching this cache for awhile. I was wondering where I could find maps and other info on the internet. Any information would be a great help thanks and good luck to all.
 
Even the FBI has searched for this treasure without ever locating the exact spot. Travel to Marshall County, then close to Bremen on State Road 6. There is a dirt road there and approximately one and half miles down the road, Jim Genna buried a very large amount of money contained in a steel box. He placed them under a rock pile in a pasture. Good luck finding this one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom