What's new

latest finds 5-13 - 5-18

ohioriver hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Hi ya all I,ve been hunting the kentucky side of river this week . I,ts been a wonderful week! iI found some nice stuff and a few heartbreakers. I found a traders pipe ,small celt, in plowed field along river on a freinds farm I work with. two nice adena,s in a field near the battle of blue licks.I tried the creek hunt and only thing Ifound were crawdads and a water mocassin snake so much for creek huntin lol! several other nice ones on hill above two mounds and some broken points as well. I,m taking my girlfreind back with me saturday . Ohio RIVER Hunter
 

Attachments

  • Picture 11.webp
    Picture 11.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 9.webp
    Picture 9.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture 10.webp
    Picture 10.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Picture 13.webp
    Picture 13.webp
    10 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 12.webp
    Picture 12.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
awesome finds thanks for the pics
 
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice week
Keep them coming my friend.

xstevenx
 
you dont need to worry about water moccasins they are still farther south, probly just a banned water snake
 
trevmma said:
you dont need to worry about water moccasins they are still farther south, probly just a banned water snake
Actually I live in Ohio. Where i live you don,t see water mocs but you cross the river into ky and find all you want less than a couple miles from home. The only poisnus snake in brown co. ohio is the copperhead and they are rare. 20 miles up river in adams co. rattlers are common. I also encountered a pack of coyotes which 10 yrs. aGO WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING . WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL BEAR SIGHTINGS RECENTLY . ORH
 
Brown county, yep your in a good spot.Got a friend that lives in Bethel in Clermont county,Do you find any fort ancient material?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom