What's new

Lets get a hunt together in Fort Wayne

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to hunt some of the parts in Fort Wayne area. I was thinking the one next to the Zoo. Is thee anyone else that would like to get together for a Saturday or Sunday hunt. Lets say the 2nd or 3rd weekend of April.....Matt
 
how far are you from ft wayne? I am about 35 minutes from there, and have been wanting to hit some of the older parks, you say the one by the zoo, I assume you mean Franke park? (Franke Park Since 1921 Size in acres: 329.24)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom