What's new

looking for a hunting partner in ILL

-MURPH-

Full Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
242
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI=digging under the influence
Detector(s) used
whites-DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking for a hunting partner in ILL.I'm in the dupage county area. keep your coil to the soil weebee33 ;D
 
Hi there. My names Randy. I live in the Lisle area. Would you like to chat about possibly getting together to do some hunting? I work second shift (5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. mon-fri, with my weekends off). I purchased a minelab quattro a few months ago and I'm still getting used to it. Just let me know if you'd be interested in getting together. HH. Sincerely, Randy
 
i live in joliet i might be able to hunt with you
 
Hi there. I live in Lisle. I usually get out on the weekends when I can. Where do you usually go when you hunt? I go to the cook county forest preserves. I guess inn dupage and lake county it's against the law to hunt in their forest preserves. Randy
 
I like to hunt old houses and also forest preserves. Sometimes i just go out for clad. I also have a couple of beach clubs i hit during the summer. I usesd a bounty hunter until about may of then I bought a DFX. I love it. I also recently joined a club in the area.
Beau
 
I'm still looking for a female friend to go digging with and not having any luck. I am a female,and it would be much better to detect with the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom