What's new

Looking for good spots to detect in New Milford CT any ideas

Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Looking for good spots to detect in New Milford CT any idea's

my Girlfriend and I are looking for good spots to detect in the New Milford Area does anyone have any suggestions??
i will soon be getting an Ace 250 and letting my GF use my whites clasic id.
 
Re: Looking for good spots to detect in New Milford CT any idea's

nutmegtreasureh,

I live in N.M.,I've been here for 43 years. Send me a P.M. and I'll hook you up. Joe
 
Re: Looking for good spots to detect in New Milford CT any idea's

I am looking for good spots to detect in Bridgeport, and for large treasures anywhere in Connecticut. lovejoydc@att.net
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom