Hello ourhistory153; I am Cherokee, sometimes the Red section of my brain takes over and I get that kind of info off of objects. Thanks for the compliment, I have a hard time communicating this type of information to people who are not Indian. I think you are very perceptive and well suited for investigating the Native American cultures. I thought about those two pendulum objects on the breastplate last night and still drew a blank. When I saw the picture you posted today of the pendulum object that is thought to be a fishing net weight by some, I received another impression about the pendulums in general. I'm sure you realize that the little groove on the top would make a less than secure attachment for a weight for a fishing net, a stone with a hole through it would be much better for a fish net, and require less energy to make. Nobody wants to expend a lot of time and energy carving out a pendulum shape in stone and casting it with a net where it will soon end up on the bottom of the body of water you are fishing on, and that is exactly what would happen with this pendulum if it were used that way. I think the pendulum in your post, and the two pendulums on the breastplate are Shamanic devices used by Shamans to divine with, and use in contact with the Spirit World, two such objects pictured would mean balance between the two worlds. What do you think it, they are? I have been to Etowah Mounds several times, and really enjoyed it, there are several other large Mound complexes in GA at Kolomoki, some are near Macon, and some are near Columbus, and many other smaller sites scattered about the state. I'll check out some of your posts and other site material, and let you know what I think, Take care - Slingshot