Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
OBIT... Peter Emmons Viemiester, "Grandmaster" of Beale Treasure
PV departed this life on March 2, at his home in Bedford County, VA; he was 82. Memorial Celebration of his life will be on Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall 2-4 pm/est; I will PROBABLY go. OTHER researchers will now have to "pick up the slack"... "fill in the gap", whatever. His wife Cindy, and son Ben would be grateful for your prayers. PV is PROBABLY sharing a "joke" with TJ Beale, Robert Morriss, et al, as I type these words. 
PV departed this life on March 2, at his home in Bedford County, VA; he was 82. Memorial Celebration of his life will be on Saturday, March 12, 2011 @ Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall 2-4 pm/est; I will PROBABLY go. OTHER researchers will now have to "pick up the slack"... "fill in the gap", whatever. His wife Cindy, and son Ben would be grateful for your prayers. PV is PROBABLY sharing a "joke" with TJ Beale, Robert Morriss, et al, as I type these words. 
Gesture 
Wife & I went to the Celebration of PV's LIFE, today... VERY nice 2 hours of ppl standing up and telling good stories about Peter & what he did. Even had one talk about holes left behind by TH'ers looking for the Beale Treasure. HA!
ANYWAY... wife & I are moving back to Bedford County, Va. (we ARE in Bedford County, in Boonesboro... BUT! It is listed as Lynchburg, Va.).
Where? Who? I wanna know!
"Daedulus"?








