E EDDE Gold Member Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 7,135 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Troy X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 13, 2007 Thread Owner #1 Postalrevnant..............
T TreasureTales Guest Feb 13, 2007 #2 Several weeks ago he said he needed to find himself and that he needed to get a job. Hope he was able to do both, he seemed quite depressed, IMO.
Several weeks ago he said he needed to find himself and that he needed to get a job. Hope he was able to do both, he seemed quite depressed, IMO.
Boobydoo Gold Member Joined Apr 24, 2006 Messages 6,338 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan May 16, 2007 #3 I miss him a lot too... I think he gave me his email addy... I will look it up and write him. Hope he sees this and gets back here! BDoo
I miss him a lot too... I think he gave me his email addy... I will look it up and write him. Hope he sees this and gets back here! BDoo