What's new

So whats the plan for this Sat.? Beach, where, what time???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Park or beach? When and where? We could BBQ or go out to eat again. I am free on both days to do whatever.
 
Re: Whats going on for this weekend, I am down for anything, MD'ng that is perverts

easy there hot 'n' spicy :3some:
 
Re: Whats going on for this weekend, I am down for anything, MD'ng that is perverts

LOL that's Mr Hot & Spicy.... :icon_jokercolor:

damn that waitress!!!!!!!
 
Re: Whats going on for this weekend, I am down for anything, MD'ng that is perverts

i takes one second to change the rest of your life and one order of wings for a new nickname
 
Re: Whats going on for this weekend, I am down for anything, MD'ng that is perverts

it looks like we'll be checking out the beach bunnies this weekend! :tongue3:
 
When & where?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom