Cannonman17 Bronze Member Joined Jul 16, 2006 Messages 1,559 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Jul 23, 2006 #1 Thought I would share some of my Hixton finds.. lots of this stuff in central wisconsin Attachments hixtonstuff.webp 44.3 KB · Views: 316 Upvote 0
norcalrockhunter Full Member Joined Jul 21, 2006 Messages 115 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Detector(s) used Whites MXT Jul 23, 2006 #2 pretty nice stuff
badandy Hero Member Joined Aug 31, 2005 Messages 802 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Collinsville, IL. Jul 23, 2006 #3 Nice stuff cannonman! Hixton is very hard to work, but it looks like you have some nice ones. I love the notched point and the serated one too. badandy
Nice stuff cannonman! Hixton is very hard to work, but it looks like you have some nice ones. I love the notched point and the serated one too. badandy