What's new

The Glades

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the TV commercial says, "Move over Miami CSI."

This is one smartly made TV series that offers a good mix of drama, mystery and humor. I was hooked by the second episode. :icon_thumleft:
 
So its not about air freshener?
 
DigginThePast said:
So its not about air freshener?

No, I was really disappointed at first that it wasn't, but by the second episode I forgot all about the air freshening part. :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
So its not about air freshener?

No, I was really disappointed at first that it wasn't, but by the second episode I forgot all about the air freshening part. :dontknow:

And here I was waiting for the Pine Forest episode to air. :-\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom