I spent some time in Abilene TX, and I think I was the only CRH there cause the pickings were ripe. Hope the Houston area treats you well! Im in Del Rio now, and the pickings are slim. 13000 people doesnt give you many halves. 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!lejeuene said:Very impressive Tim. Excellent day! Don't you wish they could all be like that. With days like you had....that will build a stash quick.
What is equally as impressive is the number of proofs you found.....WTG dude!!! KUDOS!!!
Love the silver!!!
TXTim said:lejeuene said:Very impressive Tim. Excellent day! Don't you wish they could all be like that. With days like you had....that will build a stash quick.
What is equally as impressive is the number of proofs you found.....WTG dude!!! KUDOS!!!
Love the silver!!!
Thanks Lejeuene-
They are just 2005 P's (Philadelphia mint), not proofs - sure wish they were! I know they weren't meant for circulation but don't know what they're worth.