What's new

This one wont make it to any magazines, but it is neat

Monkeyboy007

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 and Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

A friend of mine bought me this at Wal-Mart for $2.50
It cuts a plug out that you can scan down to find whatever you have detected, I've dug 8" depp with this thing, and when you are done, you just put the dirt back in, with the grass on top, step on it, and it looks like you never dug, COOOOLLLLLL!!!!

Hope this helps somebody, it's in the gardening section at Wal-Mart label bulb planter.....


Monkeyboy
 

Attachments

  • digger.webp
    digger.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,235
  • digger2.webp
    digger2.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,230
Upvote 0
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

Good idea Monkey boy! I stick to digging sand because I make a bloody mess digging up lawns. A very good investment. Thank you! ;)
 
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

That is a great idea. Thanks for the tip.
 
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

I've used a bulb planter before. Ground has to be
soft to work well. Eventually went back to flap type
plug, but every tool has its use.
HH
 
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

That is a good tool... I had looked around for a nice trowel to dig with and ended up in Lowes, in the garden section... Found these stainless trowels, by a company called OXO, in 2 different sizes, fer 'round 10 bucs... Nice gel handles... I bought the Gel e trowel and the Gel e translanter trowel... Pretty good digging tools fr the bucks... here's the link to the company's site...

http://www.oxo.com/OA_HTML/xxoxo_ibeCCtpOXOPrdDtl.jsp?item=46379
 
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

Nice idea, would work real well where you need to be careful not to hurt the grass. Any suggestions on the proper tool for really rocky soil? Or should I go to the link?
 
Re: This one won't make it to any magazines, but it is neat

won't work in GA clay son
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom