jog
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,367
- Reaction score
- 682
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tillamook Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT / GMT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am new here and to MDing.Have been MDing for just less than a year.A couple months after the purchase of the MD i was at the local beach near where i live.I was MDing a small fresh water stream that runs out onto the beach.I was just up off the beach in the rocks and got a 25c signal.At about 6" i pulled out a Chinese Qing Dynasty coin1644-1912.I left and went back several days later and just where the stream hits the sand i found a possible Netherlands William the third 1849-1890.A little further and i dug up a US cent 1820s-1830s and a French 10 centimes Napoleon the third 1853,also a British Penny Early 1800s.After leaving and returning in a couple days i found a Buenos Aires 1 Decimo 1822-1823,also copper medallion that has Italy on it.Not to sure about this one.There has been a lot of ships wrecked off these shores.These were all dug within 50ft of each other,all from different countries but all from the same era.





Perhaps. Likely to be some scattered glass beads and smaller scraps of non-ferrous junk around, if so. Look some more and save the junk for later evaluation. 








