Get something together, I'll try to swing by for awhile (no pun intended), but with Mother's Day events in hand, I cannot gaurantee an appearance. Maybe a little while. I know some of you guys were thinking the lake, but I'd think it'd be a little early for that. I'd think Schiller would be the best bet right now. What do you guys think?
that'll work for me,scounger can't make it till about 11:30 - 12:00,i normally shut the tube down at work but i'll get back on when i get home,gotta show our guests our chi-town hospitality
hey bud,never got into the camp,i was hanging around the car area waiting for scounger,but i left at 12:30 and he showed up at 1:00.we just missed each other :P
hey bud,never got into the camp,i was hanging around the car area waiting for scounger,but i left at 12:30 and he showed up at 1:00.we just missed each other :P
LOL!!! I wentout this morning before work to a local park for 2 hours and just hit the grass. I found 13 coins for a total of 63 cents with 2 wheat cents in the mix. I am going back tomorrow again and see what I can find.
I am going to go to the site this weekend if anyone wants to join me. Unless anyone knows of another site. I know where another BS site, I found a whitie there too. Or we could just hitup the schiller woods.
AHH... man, thats right!!! I am gonna have to make the next one. I have all of my money tiedup paying down some bills. I am gonna join next month though.