What's new

Would you classify this as excessive?

It's a cool coin. Price sounds about right. Give or take a couple million.
 
Gee this guy should get a job on the HSN.
 
Beautiful double denomination error, but I think the right price is a few hundred dollars...
 
i would give eleven cents, i have seen two others like that a few years back
 
I'd give him 11 cents for it just to
check it out.

I don't believe it's a real error

I Think it was manufactured.

Wasn't somone Caught Manufacturing them
at the mint a few years ago ?
 
jeff of pa said:
I'd give him 11 cents for it just to
check it out.

I don't believe it's a real error

I Think it was manufactured.

Wasn't someone Caught Manufacturing them
at the mint a few years ago ?





i think someone was caught, that's i why i say 11 cents for it, but some errors do happen just not that perfect
 
These are a known legitimate error. Don't know about the authenticity of this one, but it does look OK. It certainly wouldn't be worth anything remotely close to that amount though!
 
l.cutler said:
These are a known legitimate error. Don't know about the authenticity of this one, but it does look OK. It certainly wouldn't be worth anything remotely close to that amount though!






never seen any that nice before
 
:laughing9:

I made him a offer of $9,500,000,00 but he turned me down... :'( ah well better luck next time :laughing7:

SS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom