What's new

XLT E-Series Purchase

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Is $360 canadian too much to pay for a used Xlt E-series.? The machine was well taken care of and comes with nicad and aa battery pack ,manual,headphones.
 
you got a great detector, i've had one for seven years and it has been great. i think you should get rid of the nicads. sometimes they can do some strange things lol
 
I don't know if it's too much money but I can tell you for sure that you won't buy any other detector new that'll be anywhere near as good as your XLT.

Even thougn I own a DFX I still kept my XLT. I use it as a guest machine as well as a backup. Sometimes I just take it out for nostalgic purposes. It's still a great detector.

I bought mine new & like all the detectors I owned it payed for itself in less than two years. You should be able to have it payed for in a year. Of course in Canada you have less of a detecting season than even the 2 months we have in Wisconsin!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom