wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Yesterday's finds Here's my finds from yesterday's hunt. Thanks for looking and HH. Attachments PB120247.webp 42.6 KB · Views: 239 PB120248.webp 48.1 KB · Views: 256 PB130249.webp 29.5 KB · Views: 241 PB130250.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 242
jersey devl Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 335 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero Nov 15, 2010 #2 Re: Yesterday's finds I always enjoy seeing your finds WM...lets hope for a few more goodies before the freeze!
Re: Yesterday's finds I always enjoy seeing your finds WM...lets hope for a few more goodies before the freeze!
GooniePirate Jr. Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 29 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Clark County Indiana Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett ACE 350, Whites 6000DiS3, Jetco Mustang Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2010 #3 Re: Yesterday's finds Nice coinage! I am looking forward to spending more time with the Tesoro Vaquero I just picked up. Ahh, but now the weather is changing.....
Re: Yesterday's finds Nice coinage! I am looking forward to spending more time with the Tesoro Vaquero I just picked up. Ahh, but now the weather is changing.....