dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Listed three yesterday. I'd rather eat worms than list stuff... well until they sell. eBaying our brains out to repay ourselves back for 20 acres and another cabin we paid cash for. After we reach that amount, we are going to slow down on eBay and and have some fun again.

What types of items do you sell?

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 1 item. Got a low ball offer today, lets see if they accept my counter. Sales are around the corner! HH

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 22. Listing coins is great! Running out of free listings on the 7th of April stinks! May wait Til next month, hopefully there will be a special here soon!

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Ebay they will up your free listings. Dallas moore on YouTube talks about it on his channel

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Ebay they will up your free listings. Dallas moore on YouTube talks about it on his channel

I tried. They said I have to upgrade to a store or wait for a promotion. So I'll have to watch the videos. I may do the store until this coin collection is sold. Then close it....

I listed 15 more. I think I'm ready to go to the beach for the day. Watch the waves and the people walk by. Kind of a bummer I got fat sitting in front of my computer all day though! It's looking up though, we can afford daycare again so maybe I'll get some real stuff done instead of watching barney half the day! It's only part time, but two days alone is huge! I love her to pieces but i can't get much done with her here. I've got her transformed from a mommy princess to a thrift store diva, every morning.... "Daddy, I wanna go to the thrift store!" Mainly cause there is a 25 cent candy machine there.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted 1 listing. Still slow, but sales are on their way! HH

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I want to list but I am out of items. No luck last weekend adding to inventory...

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted 1 listing. Bought some new items this week, so I will be busy this weekend with new listings. Watchers picking up on some items, so I look fofward to lots of sales this weekend on the bay! HH

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it comes to my Ebay, selling is more a formality and buying is the accountability. I've spent the last month or so mostly selling, but that was only to get myself in the position to buy, and this weekend I'm finally there. I'll probably start the hunt early eve. today, most of tomorrow, and part of Sunday, and plan to buy about 50 items if all goes well. Obviously I only buy things I feel I can make money on, and am mostly just throwing a number out to give me the motivation to look hard, and try to meet that number. With our detecting still shut down I look forward to spending some money and buying some stuff!

Using selling as a means to buy is great motivation. Unfortunately I'm always compelled to exhaust my bankroll before the "ok, ok I'll sell some stuff!" mode kicks on. I've been slacking this last week or two and listed only a few items. Hoping I turn that around in the next few days..

Last edited:
OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted 4 listings. Only 1 sale this weekend. So I will keep listing and the sales will follow. Keeping my head up and I will keep buying! HH

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scheduled 7 for tonight. Took a two-hour nap and have to do something at church tonight. I hope to list another 25 when we get home tonight.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had 3 sales this weekend. Posted 4 listings today for the Heroscape game I am parting out. HH

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Only one sale last weekend... I still need to add inventory though.

sent from a potato...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I plan on listing at least 20 more items before Sunday night. I've sold 17 items in the last couple weeks. Lack of inventory is not a problem for me, quite the opposite actually. Before long i'll be at hoarder status, lol. I've taken to just going in my spare room, grabbing a box and whatever is in it, will get listed. That is the only way I am going to get rid of some of this stuff.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it may not sound like a lot, but I plan on getting 4 items on eBay soon, hopefully tonight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread