dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome back Justin. It is good to have a break. I'm having a pretty good month so far, but you are still beating me. Good to hear your son was catching fish DieselRam. Hopefully you can find that pole. It'll pick up trdhrdr. I would way rather meet the dollar sales goal as opposed to the items goal.

Pole is recovered!! Lol! No sales yesterday but the one I was waiting on did pay, so that one goes out today.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 5 auctions yesterday to make use of the additional collectibles listings I have. Got a bid on one right away.
Have an Amazons shipment to prep this weekend. I haven;t sent them items in a few weeks now so sales slowed down.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listed six last night. I'm up to 195 listings and sales are slow. To say the least. I have some toys that are ending in a couple days that are decent but traffic is definitely lighter it seems.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 12 things over the weekend. Pretty happy with that! Been listing 2-6 new items every day for a week and a half now and it has been paying off.
Up to 149 listed. For a while, everytime I listed one, I would get a sale keeping me to the total I was at-- a good problem to have!!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 12 things over the weekend. Pretty happy with that! Been listing 2-6 new items every day for a week and a half now and it has been paying off.
Up to 149 listed. For a while, everytime I listed one, I would get a sale keeping me to the total I was at-- a good problem to have!!
That's a good weekend for sure Justin. I had that problem for a little bit, but not long. :laughing7: I'm doing pretty good this month too.

How is everyone else doing?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not listing the thing tonight. My phone is not syncing with eBay for some reason. so I do my listing on the computer and then I take pictures with my phone but it's not letting me do that tonight. It's not showing that I have anything saved so it's really starting to tick me off. And then I go to get the camera and all my rechargeable batteries are gone so that means my son put them in the Xbox remote or the TV remote and did not return them back to me so they can get charged. Not a happy camper at the moment with that! I did just walk out to the living room and in the drawer there is six batteries and I bet they're all dead... Lol. Guess it's time for bed.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I got my new phone a few weeks ago, Ive been doing the same thing... I'll start a bunch on my computer and add pics from my phone.
Just did some yesterday and today and seemed to work fine on my end.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold 10 items over the weekend. Some good action on auctions for buttons and military items. Only sold 1 yesterday.
Still listing a lot-- enough to offset the sales I've had over the last two weeks and increase my listings to over 170.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I put my store on vacation this morning until after the 5th. Sold 40+ items in June & met my dollar sales goal. Sales were down from the last few months. I've got 106 items listed right now & hope to get another 10-15 in before I start relaxing by the pool for the 4th.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ended June with 58 sales.
Have 1 sale and 3 auctions with bids for July so far.

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I put the store on vacation Tuesday morning. I had to finish cleaning out my booth at the antique mall & didn't want to be running around like a crazy man right before vacation trying to pack/ship eBay stuff. Turns out I had plenty of time. Listed 7 items today. Going to spend the next few days hoisting a few cold ones by the pool, doing the family thing, going to a couple minor league baseball games, & watching some fireworks. That's been a tradition for the last several years.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Justin. I have nothing for July so far. I need to do some more listings. Enjoy your time off trdhrdr007!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put the store on vacation Tuesday morning. I had to finish cleaning out my booth at the antique mall & didn't want to be running around like a crazy man right before vacation trying to pack/ship eBay stuff. Turns out I had plenty of time. Listed 7 items today. Going to spend the next few days hoisting a few cold ones by the pool, doing the family thing, going to a couple minor league baseball games, & watching some fireworks. That's been a tradition for the last several years.

Enjoy the time off! I took a few weeks before and after my cruise and it was a nice break (and needed).

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Justin. I have nothing for July so far. I need to do some more listings. Enjoy your time off trdhrdr007!

Thanks! Took a while for me to get back into the swing of it all but been listing an averge of 3-4 per day for the last few weeks and I have seen a good increase in sales. Two hats sold overnight, so starting off July pretty good

mickael

Jul 14, 2014
France
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - Tesoro µMax - lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I been away working my real job (roofing)
I'm still selling on ebay and amazon but it's slowed down for me
mostly because I haven't listing as much
sold a tennis racket the other day for 60€ that I bought for a couple of bucks

I got a lot of stuff I've accumulated that will be going out soon

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 6. I got a virus on my phone and spent the whole day messing with that!!! I posted a thread about it if anyone cares to read it. Hope you all have better luck! Happy Fourth of July everybody

mickael

Jul 14, 2014
France
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - Tesoro µMax - lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a gramophone at a garage sale for 23€ and just sold it on ebay for 125€ :)
the trick is I added a video to the listing that I posted on youtube and added that video to the listings description

to do this you take the embed code on youtube ... paste that code into the description listing

but to make it work you need to convert the the yt embed code so it's compatible with ebay...

to do this go to this webpage:
YouTube Code Converter for eBay

here's the video I posted in the description

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread