U have to be kidding me! I have to go to Ebay school to learn my lesson. Not kidding! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Mar 2014
    south central ohio
    At Pro At Max
    4098 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    BAM!! exactly NH..I type in a search for 1968 Camaro...and get 25,000 hits, and I find myself looking at auctions for a Hemi Dart...While I AM a closet old Mopar guy, I couldn't afford an original Hemi car (no thx to Barrett and Jackson)..but yea..NH-i absolutely despise looking at the same tens of thousands of items that buyers have flooded the auctions with because somehow since Im in the market for an early Camaro, they somehow think that I'd be interested in a steering box off a Ford tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdigginfool View Post
    BAM!! exactly NH..I type in a search for 1968 Camaro...and get 25,000 hits, and I find myself looking at auctions for a Hemi Dart...While I AM a closet old Mopar guy, I couldn't afford an original Hemi car (no thx to Barrett and Jackson)..but yea..NH-i absolutely despise looking at the same tens of thousands of items that buyers have flooded the auctions with because somehow since Im in the market for an early Camaro, they somehow think that I'd be interested in a steering box off a Ford tractor.

So what in particular are you looking for? There's no right and wrong way to navigate ebay, but there sure is a lot of little things a person can do to make the search easier than going through thousands of items. Sure some items get lost in the shuffle, but many times they just aren't searched for in the best way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links