diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up this Ruger Armorer School Book that details the Ruger P series handguns, parts, assembly, disassembly etc.. As you can see it says that it is only available through the Ruger Armorers course and not available to the general public. Would this be allowed to sell on Ebay? I don't see any similar on there.

DSC06375.JPG DSC06376.JPG

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry it's posted in the wrong forum. I tried to delete it and move it to the ebay forum but as usual this place has bugs and won't allow me at the moment.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see any problem with it on e bay I purchase colt paper items all the time there

JohnnyFlake

Sep 26, 2013
Henderson, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21 - 8" Coil - Tesoro Outlaw - 5", 8" & 10" Coils - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV with 8" Coil, Garrett Pro Pointer & Garmin Oregon 450 GPS.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can absolutely list it on eBay, without issue!

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, just wondering because of the inscription in it. I guess as long as I don't make copies of it, then it's fine.

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully you can sell it! I use to sell old GPAA mining guides I would find at thrift stores, until I got into a big pissing match with GPAA! The older mining guides did not say this, but the new ones say "The Ming Guide Remain the property Of GPAA" Another time I was selling a small cartoon, from Cowboy Bob, I think that is the name. And in a few days I got an email from their attorney that I was not on there list of authorized distributors!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Don't see a problem. Ebay is funny about gun "parts" though. I used to see stuff like shotgun "barrels" listed all the time where when you clicked on the pictures it was obvious the guy was selling a whole shotgun that was missing the wood or something to that effect. But I listed an AK47 buttstock one time and it got deleted and I got a warning that selling "assault weapon" parts was against the rules. I guess you could use it to give someone a splinter or something equally deadly...

arrington

Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shouldn't be a problem. Folks sell gun books and magazines on there daily. Nice find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread