cape cod Ma.
Detector(s) used
XLT

Eppa

Dec 22, 2008
Dudleyville, AZ
Detector(s) used
Famous Trails (I Think)
I looked and Kirkland is somewhat near Prescott, all kinds of Ghost Towns and old mines in the area. There is the "Lost Organ Grinder" treasure legend, a gold load. Near the Harquahala Mountains are some more legends the "Rich Lead Gold/Silver Vein" and "Lost Safe with Gold" supposedly washed away in a flood from a broken dam near the Hassayampa River South of Wickenburg. Also have the Vulture Mine in the area... Good Luck!

Eugene Martin

Jul 29, 2007
Eppa said:
I looked and Kirkland is somewhat near Prescott, all kinds of Ghost Towns and old mines in the area. There is the "Lost Organ Grinder" treasure legend, a gold load. Near the Harquahala Mountains are some more legends the "Rich Lead Gold/Silver Vein" and "Lost Safe with Gold" supposedly washed away in a flood from a broken dam near the Hassayampa River South of Wickenburg. Also have the Vulture Mine in the area... Good Luck!

Hi
Look up Copper canyon north, north east of Wilhoit on Philip/ dodge land. Go to the bar, the only one in Wilhoit, and ask for the care takers phone number in Prescott, read the wash and roll some of the larger rocks in the bends, while checking under them with a detector, large nuggets have been found. In Arizona, if its not posted, " look".
Gene

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread