I thought I got it but...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went to another beach this morning and hunted only the dry sand. I didn't do so well today. I thought I had my 4 quarter goal but when I got home are looked at my coins, one of them was really encrusted heavily. I cleaned as much off as I could but still can't make out what the devil it is. It is NOT a quarter. Maybe a foreign coin or perhaps a token of some kind? I am going to put it in the tumbler with some pennies and see if that cleans it up some. I just can not make out what it says on either side. STILL I got 95 cents in clad and I found a feather for my cat. He will be happy. If he's happy.... I"m happy. He even left me a little gift on my kitchen floor. A dead mouse. He is always hunting out side and brings in cameleon's from time to time but this is the first time he has brought me a mouse. YUK

Junknmoney010809.jpg

After I get the coin out of the tumbler I will post an "after" picture.

CoinToken010809.jpg

The beach was packed with surfer's and I've never seen that on this coast. Once in a while but never so many! There weren't even any waves to speak of. I talked to one of them and he said yeah, they always used to go to the east coast but here lately the surf has been getting better over here on the gulf side. It didn't look like it to me but then I'm no surfer! LOL I had a great day and hope yours was too. Can't wait for tomorrow. :wink:

Upvote 0

ParkHunter61

Nov 30, 2008
Nice job mumszie.
Better not spoil that cat to much or soon
he will expect you to bring a whole live bird home..
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread