Reales from the Summer

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• Jul1small.jpg
    Jul1small.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 635
  • Jul2small.jpg
    Jul2small.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 636
  • Aug1small.jpg
    Aug1small.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 629
  • Aug2small.jpg
    Aug2small.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 627
  • Aug3small.jpg
    Aug3small.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 622
  • Aug4small.jpg
    Aug4small.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 618
Upvote 0

woj

Jun 29, 2005
En Jay
Detector(s) used
DFX
Holy shit!

I'm not asking you to reveal your beach, but what county? That gives me hope!!!.....I have several ideas where those amazing finds may have occured.

I hit the beach hard yesterday and I assume you did as well? No reales, no guineas for me though! Did manage some some gold and silver jewelry and about 10 bucks in changs.

I'm in NJ on the coast as well...let me know if you need help wherever you're at!! :tongue3:

-woj

ziphius

Oct 17, 2007
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab E-Trac, Whites Surf PI Dual Field
Either you found a spot with a lot of erosion. Or you got 'em from the dunes. :dontknow: :icon_pirat: Either way, that's an amazing number of reales for the beach. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
therover

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just to let you all know, they are NOT from the dunes. I NEVER hunt the dunes and do not even attempt to go on them. I have been going to the Jersey Shore for over 40 years and respect the dunes like everyone else ( at least they should !).

Most of these coins were found close to the water, with a few scattered all over the place.

JC

Ed66

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2005
I think it may be Monmouth County I had a friend get a nice 1860's gold coin off the beach, if I had more time I would hit the spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread