4-26 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful day!

This hunt was a little different. My wife accompanied me to the beach today. She's normally working while I'm hunting, but a schedule change at work gave her today off. She was going to enjoy her day off by getting some sun. I tried to see if she wanted to be my digger for the day, but she wasn't going for it. ;D

I hunted from 10:30--3:30.

Finds straight from the pouch
001.JPG

53 coins= $5.10
002.JPG

Tabs and a piece that I thought might be gold (not)
003.JPG

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
Good job! Impressive after all the people that hunt that beach. every time i go i see quite a few hunters. :hello2:
happy hunting! mike

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you keep finding quarters like that Willie,
a couple of more trips to the beach and you
will have enough for a 1/2 tank of gas. LOL
Great hunt... congrats Gold Nuggets :hello:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
You did well! Congrats on all the quarters!
Thanks Mumszie :hello:

miket said:
Good job! Impressive after all the people that hunt that beach. every time i go i see quite a few hunters. :hello2:
happy hunting! mike
Thanks Mike. I saw 3 hunters on the same stretch of beach. 2 of the 3 guys looked like they were practicing their golf swing. ???

The other guy looked like he was busy in the dry sand. I was working the wet sand.

gold nuggets said:
If you keep finding quarters like that Willie,
a couple of more trips to the beach and you
will have enough for a 1/2 tank of gas. LOL
Great hunt... congrats Gold Nuggets :hello:
Yep, I'm definitely on my way towards the 1/2 tank. LOL

Da Sand Crab said:
I've tried the "digger for the day" line on my wife, never woked for me either. Nice clad strike!!! :icon_thumleft:
LOL, I figured it was worth a shot.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mommagpx said:
Willie, Can't wait to be out there, soon thanks to you!!
Not sure how I helped, but good luck. :icon_thumleft:

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
Don't you just love those pull tabs? Especially the anodized ones.

They sound almost like a ring to an Excalibur. But there is a slight difference. I'm starting to be able to tell if it is a ring or a pull tab.

The last few days I've been freshwater hunting here in Ohio and the water is full of those darned pull tabs.

The person who invented them should be put in prison and never released. Or better yet, sentence them to cleaning up all the pull tabs that are in the ground or in the water.

Nice silver. Always nice to find silver......but gold or platinum is always better.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steve from ohio said:
Don't you just love those pull tabs? Especially the anodized ones.

They sound almost like a ring to an Excalibur. But there is a slight difference. I'm starting to be able to tell if it is a ring or a pull tab.

The last few days I've been freshwater hunting here in Ohio and the water is full of those darned pull tabs.

The person who invented them should be put in prison and never released. Or better yet, sentence them to cleaning up all the pull tabs that are in the ground or in the water.

Nice silver. Always nice to find silver......but gold or platinum is always better.
After 10 years, I have made friends with the ever-present pulltab. The different colored ones are a nice change.

No silver on this hunt, but I'm due. I'm due for some gold too now that I think about it. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread