Trinkets

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
My plan this morning was to head south to hunt but when I got up I just didn't feel like driving for a long time. Therefore I hit the same little beach that I always hunt. I didn't expect to find much since I hit this one frequently along with other hunters. I wasn't disappointed! For the first hour and a half I only got two hits - one was a grommet and the other was a bobby pin. Boy, I was getting real sorry I didn't drive south! I was just about ready to "pack it in" and then I got a nice hit. It was a gold dollar coin. Yeah! That's what I want. MORE MORE MORE! I kept going but didn't find any other coins at all, not even a penny. My machine started acting strange and I knew what that meant.... the batteries were about to go. Now I was glad I didn't drive south. I was close to the car and fresh batteries. Had I gone south it would have been a different story, a lot harder to get back to the car and new batteries. So now with fresh ones installed I resumed my hunt. Next I got a junk earring that has 3 diamond-like stones and a "black" pearl. It is just junk but I think it's pretty. Then I got another hit and this one turned out to be a belly jewel. This is also junk. Still - I didn't go home empty handed today.

061410.jpg

dollar061410.jpg

Earring061410.jpg

Bellyjewel061410.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:

Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, you got out and found more than you would've if you stayed home.

It was a nice day to be out. :icon_thumleft:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all good! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions