Lost Rings at Siesta Key, FL public beach

jlowe28

Jul 5, 2010
My name is Janell Lowe and I was at the Siesta Key, FL Public Beach July 4, 2010 and may have lost my wedding band and engagement ring there. I know it is a long shot that they will be found and someone would be willing to give them back, but I have to try!! I am heartbroken over this loss and have read about the amazing finds people have had, and it gives me hope. Both rings are white gold, the engagement ring is an oval diamond with small diamonds in the band. The wedding band has alternating diamonds and sapphires in the band and is engraved with "My Reason". If facing the water, I was to the left back of the blue guard tower, maybe 100 feet back or so. I also made several trips to the restrooms and went in the water to the right of the blue guard shack and drifted down past the blue guard shack a ways. If someone found these and would be willing to give them back, I could give a reward. I can be reached at 813-787-0411 or [email protected]. I posted this message previously on a different area of this site and on other sites and I also want to say thank you so much to everyone who has replied with their advice, kind comments and thank you to the ones who have already looked for me. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread