Hmmmmmmm

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Hmmmmm the morning started out real good. I stepped into the water and got a hit almost right away. I love those kinds of days! It was a bracelet but although pretty is just junk. How do I know? Well it is already starting to rust on the back. LOL

Bracelet0730101.jpg

Bracelet0730102.jpg

I wasn't getting a lot of hits this morning - but got a few. Mostly the usual junk but I did manage one quarter and a couple pennies. Then I got a butter knife IN the water. Next was two toy cars IN the water. Boy, did they sound off loud since they were together! Next I got two pennies together. I went a long time after that with no hits at all. A manatee came to check me out. It wasn't the real big one I usually see but it was still pretty big especially when you just all of a sudden see it next to you and weren't expecting it! ::)

Almost my last hit of the morning was a nice find. When I first saw it in my scoop I was sure it was silver with turquoise but there are no markings and I don't have a tester kit so I'm not sure about this. Still...... it's pretty and I will gladly take it! LOL

Ring073010.jpg

So my total for this morning is:

1 bracelet
1 ring
1 butter knife
1 quarter
2 pennies and
2 toy cars​

I'm happy and I hope your day is as good or better. Happy hunting. :wink:

Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG!!! This ring brings back fond memories, my boyfreind in high school, years and years before chug, gave me his ring to wear and it looked just like this!!!! Wonderful find, WTG!!!! HH Red :headbang:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
The bracelet looks to have shell nacre in it: maybe abalone? The ring has bits of tumbled turquoise in a clear matrix. Still popular with some Southwestern tribes. If there's a maker's name or hallmark on it, it might be worth more than you think.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, also that ring is considered a Indian wedding band too :thumbsup:

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a ring spin..............can't beat that mums...........all i could muster today

was a meager toe

good luck sat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread