Nudist Resort - Ever hunted one??

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Some years ago, I was talking to a co-worker who side business was being a DJ at a Nudist Resort. He owned a metal detector and I asked him if he'd ever hunted their beach? He laughed and said "how they going to lose money when they have no pockets to keep it in?". I told him there is more than money they can lose, like their jewelry! ::)
He showed up at work one day with a big grin on his face and gold rings that he'd found in the volleyball court and along the waters edge of the lake. And they were nice pieces of jewelry too.
Of course he was used to seeing naked people in his line of work so he wasn't distracted except when some of the silicone girls from Thee Doll House :o started playing volleyball. :laughing9:
Anybody on here ever hunted one? :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes, I work at a resort outside Orlando from time to time and figured no one had hunted the lake in 50 years. The water was dark soup from the cypress trees and there were 2 good sized gators visible near the swimming area. I hunted to waist deep and did not find much. Would try again if there was a spotter for the gators. There was no one else there at the time I was hunting.

Tek

moondog2000

Mar 19, 2010
Beaumont California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT,MXT,GOLD MONSTER 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted the nude beach at San Onofre trail 6 in So-Cal. I thought I would clean up on jewelry at least but no such luck . I found a rusty swiss army knife, 5 coins ,lots of bottle caps, a buried sand rake and a shovel, this stuff by the volley ball net. I'll tell you the best spot on any beach is where they hold the surfing school. wait till they go up for the day then hit it, lots of quarters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread