another spin down the lane with at pro and se pro - video

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Nice hunt and some goodies. Thanks for sharing Max. :thumbsup:

artyfacts

Bronze Member
May 1, 2010
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the look at the AT at the beach. My 78 year friend who is a Garrett fan will be happy to hear that the replacement for his thirty year old machine works on the beach. He just ordered one. Thanks, Arty

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
artyfacts said:
Thanks for the look at the AT at the beach. My 78 year friend who is a Garrett fan will be happy to hear that the replacement for his thirty year old machine works on the beach. He just ordered one. Thanks, Arty

You thought that worked ? On the beaches here in NJ that thing might just go crazy.You have more iron down south that I get up here. But I still get my share. I read another post that said it only works in the water to one inch and pro mode only! I am still holding out on its performance.

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Buried Crap NJ said:
artyfacts said:

You thought that worked ? On the beaches here in NJ that thing might just go crazy.You have more iron down south that I get up here. But I still get my share. I read another post that said it only works in the water to one inch and pro mode only! I am still holding out on its performance.

If Max says it works on the beach it works. He hunts the beach only about every day and has used more detectors than most have dreamed of owning.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason in TN said:
Buried Crap NJ said:
artyfacts said:

If Max says it works on the beach it works. He hunts the beach only about every day and has used more detectors than most have dreamed of owning.
The AT PRO works at the beaches where Max is at. Where your at conditions might be different. Max is like me and enjoys using many different detectors because it is fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread