Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent talked to Dave in awhile, but noticed he hasnt posted for quite a while.... I know he is still hunting as he sent me a text and picture of gold he and Mark found...
Guess I will have to give him a call.... Never realized just how much gold the sucker finds until suddenly he isnt posting anymore, now it really shows just how much he was finding. At least once/twice a week he was posting some great finds...

As for me, my heart started giving me more trouble once the cold/hot/cold set it, and my cardiologist suggested no more water hunting until it warms up..

Looks like I will end up getting new valves sooner than later, but trying to hold off as long as I can since once they crack my chest, it will need to be done every 8-10 yrs thereafter... Hard to believe that one little virus 20 yrs ago could completely screw my life up.. Havent worked now going on two years and without MD'ing like I was, talk about long boring days...

Good to see that so many of you are still hittin it though...

Upvote 0

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He sent me a PM (on another forum) and said he tried to log on under his old name and now it won't let him log on at all. When I looked it had said the last day active was the day he asked me however he said he hadn't been on that day?

F

Felinepeachy

Looking into it..................................

viannen_12.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions