Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
ARA was my first sale ($966) and I'm quite pleased. Their amount matched mine accurately and they returned the small diamonds in a Little baggie. They have new thing where they will give you a quote for your diamonds you can receive that check or if you don't like the quote receive the diamonds back.

They also buy silver at 10% refinery fee.

Joe

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell your Gold to ARA, but do not sell your Platiumto ARA ,they take 20%, 10% on Silver.I sold my Plat. to them and found out they keep 20%,There website say 10%But Gold 2%,I was happy with that.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lady I work with asked me about gold. I weighed out several pieces she had and I checked the markings (don't have a tester). I told her about ARA. They came in on the high end of the estimate I gave her. She was ecstatic.

OP
OP
pdunc

pdunc

Aug 28, 2007
Maine
Detector(s) used
CZ-21
Thanks everyone. Seems that ARA is the way to go.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the past I sold to Midwest Refineries which happen to be near me. However for security reasons everyone has to send their gold in to them now. I am much happier selling to ARA because they also return your stones while Midwest keeps them.

lacey333

Oct 7, 2010
Pompano Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300, 12" coil, Whites Beach Hunter ID 300
I have grown quite fond of my stones and prefer to keep them for a while longer! :P LMAO!

Sandman said:
In the past I sold to Midwest Refineries which happen to be near me. However for security reasons everyone has to send their gold in to them now. I am much happier selling to ARA because they also return your stones while Midwest keeps them.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions