You know it’s happened to you

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
The other day I was in a creek and I saw a shape of a Pickwick in the water. Some wind so there was the ripple effect going on. I looked at it and thought to myself it must be covered with algae. So I reached in and grabbed it thinking it’s been a long time since I have found a big one like this. Well it was a Dangit but it’s in the top 10 of fakers.
The 1st pic is what I saw in the water the 2nd pic is what I saw when I flipped it over. It was a good laugh.

Attachments

• IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3704.jpeg
    IMG_3704.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 11

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of folks do that and will argue they found a genuine artifact. Took my wife looking one time. She'd say hay look at this. Just a pointy looking rock I'd tell her. She said so everything you find is awesome, but everything I find is crap. I didn't wanna go there and just said we're probably better doing other stuff together instead of this. Like disneyland, we both enjoy doing that together. Her more than me, but that place does fill up your day if anything.
I hear the same haha, I’m also told that the people I show don’t know enough about points to know if I’m lying or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread