the va beach lane today - tickets, nitro and pics and nitro :) :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday was like Saturday, many many people in the dry stuff watching soccer and volleyball. Some in the lane as well, but had a chilly breeze today, probably kept some out of the mine.

Lets see, I ran into sharkhunter, tony, dave, vince, big rich and low tide tim, he rode with me. I guess the night crew will be coming on shortly for the nite shift.

I am going to return to the dry stuff on Monday after work and give it a short spin, after what I have seen the last two days, I may need two pouches for the clad, but I better not ring that bell yet

Hunted south beyond the pier a short distance and only had clad and alum, on my spin north I hit a killer 925 stud erring with 3 giant nitros---------------------then further north, I snag this nice little garnet maybe with 6 little cz’s

Further north I run into the Nitro Grade digger----------------------------I will put some warning indicators up before u get to this digger, she is only for the strong hearted guys and the ones who do not use nitro pills at all, all others should avoid looking at this pic and page down to the next one.

Here is the spin down the lane today

Good luck to everyone and find some gold nite crew.

OF6111.jpg

OF6112.jpg

OF6113.jpg

OF6114.jpg

OF6115.jpg

OF6116.jpg

OF6117.jpg

OF6118.jpg

OF6119.jpg

OF61110.jpg

OF61111.jpg

OF61112-T.jpg

OF61113.jpg

****WARNING*** PAGE DOWN NOW

OF61114.jpg

OF61115-D.jpg

OF61116.jpg

OF611NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 391
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 401
Upvote 0

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
WOW...some of ya'll in these pics look familiar....I think I have seen ya'll out there, even talked to one or two of you. What a small world!!! My hubby would like that football too ;)

My hubby and I are new at this.

I see I am not the only one who gets the bottle caps, and pull tabs, but seriously, I thought I got them all, I missed a few ...LOL .... I was so mad one day...getting a strong coin signal and after digging .... 12 empty beer cans!!!!!!!!!!! UGH >:( And the trash can was only a few feet away!!!

Maybe we will run into ya'll out there again.....I'm the very short, chunky, gray haired, toothless lady (hate those plastic things) out there with her Garrett Ace 150. (it's my sons :))....hubby is taller, somewhat thinner and his protruding tummy is all bought and paid for, getting gray and has a bald spot he tries to cover up, and only has one missing tooth and uses my birthday / mother's day present: MineLab Explorer II. It's ok...too heavy for me...I am very happy with swinging this little yellow thing around. It's not really about what I find...it's just the fun in finding interesting items :)

And what a great find on the ring....I found two rings....a mood ring LOL and a child's bubble gum machine ring....I didn't rush to sell them, waiting for them to gain value :)

See ya'll around the oceanfront :) HH......Ron and Ann

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Cool Football Max.

Looks like yous had a Fun & Busy day.

Jeff

GaBeaSwpr

May 1, 2006
Appling Georgia
Class A digger you say?
More like QUAD A to me! You amaze me Max! I just wish I lived closer to such a productive lane/mine. I know I'd be there as regularly as you. Good work!
Keep it up. We love to read "The Spin" too cuz nobody tells it like YOU do.
Tickles me no end.
Keep Swingin!
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread