Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If know one wants to post anymore whats the sents of having this site .If everyone stops posting the people how onw this site will not have a job, and we all know whats that is like, think what you are doing ,making everyone unhappy.Post your pictures but don't say where you found it, this way every body will be Happy!!

Upvote 0

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
That's it I'm going to make four signs out of 1/4 inch steel plate that say's " DREWAN'S SPOT " and weld a chain to them 2 connected together and the same on the other two and lay them out where I hunt so that any other detectorist who run acrossed them know that this is my area untill I pull them out then they can hunt. It's just like the playground thing that's my spot does it have your name on it no then it isn't your spots.But this one will be mine.
:laughing9: :tongue3:
HH-drewan

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Daedalus said:
Who was this overkill guy ? I do not remember him but I was not here enough then also .

Couple of Overkill's serious ideas....

Hunt shallow water at waters edge in a shark cage so your safe from any possible shark attacks.

Build a plexglass box 4x6 ft 5 foot high and pump all the water out so you can hunt the shallow shore water.

You have got to be kidding , Right ? LOL now I know what everyone is speaking about .
I almost wish I had seen some of these post .
It's almost impossible for me to stop laughing . :)

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daedalus said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Daedalus said:
Who was this overkill guy ? I do not remember him but I was not here enough then also .

Couple of Overkill's serious ideas....

Hunt shallow water at waters edge in a shark cage so your safe from any possible shark attacks.

Build a plexglass box 4x6 ft 5 foot high and pump all the water out so you can hunt the shallow shore water.

You have got to be kidding , Right ? LOL now I know what everyone is speaking about .
I almost wish I had seen some of these post .
It's almost impossible for me to stop laughing . :)
My 11 year old son is having a birthday party right now. I had to read this to them; there are some that can't stop laughing....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Overkill may be a new guy.I think the original was OverkillOverkill.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Let's hope Overkill is a new guy, altho OverkillOverkill did give us all a lot of laughs! :laughing9: :laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
This Overkill may be a new guy.I think the original was OverkillOverkill.

You are correct, this gentleman is a different member, the old member was overkilloverkill, and from Missouri.....

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
I will be the first to apologize I thought that this person was the other overkill
I am sorry.
drewan

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking forward to the interesting questions.....cheap entertainment for me :laughing7: :laughing7:, of course it doesn't take a lot to get me going.....

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wish I had something "TO POST". I haven't be out to the beach much this winter. However, got everything in order, and the machines are all fired up and ready. Hopefully, I'll have something good to post soon.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
winter and why it stops folks from posting finds --the "albino brain chiggers" (also known as "snow") gets into folks heads and infects the area of the brain that folks use when they go metal detecting-- thus stopping them from detecting --no detecting = no finds ---having no finds stops them from posting till the the spring comes and the "albino brain chiggers" go dorment .

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
i dont post much because i know everyone doesnt want to see my clad..................or silver :tongue3: :laughing9:

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
colorado14ers said:
i dont post much because i know everyone doesnt want to see my clad..................or silver :tongue3: :laughing9:
Sure we do that's why we come here whither it's clad,gold,silver,tokens, relics you name we want to see it I know I do . :icon_thumleft:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
colorado14ers said:

Clads and silver are good finds....and I enjoy viewing silver finds...either jewelry or coins.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
silver is good and clad adds up --heck its "free money" --nothing bad about that. :icon_thumright:

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't post my finds simply because Obama and his minions will take them from me... >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread