Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: Bulldoze

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    CaptainZossima

Bulldoze

I have rented a bulldozer. I am sneaking onto a beach near Sebastian Inlet. I figure I've got a four hour window of opportunity. I have three metal detectors. One, only one, good friend with me. In the next two weeks I'm making my move. Somebody here said it. If we had a bulldozer...we'd be rich. I'm doing it. I hope to report it's a success. I'm only sharing it here because I'm among friends. Wish me luck. Captain Z. lost in neverland.

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    3599 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Bulldoze

I GUESS THE CAPTAIN WENT DOWN WITH HIS SHIP.I MEAN BULLDOZER!
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

The real secret of happiness is not what you have or what you receive; it's what you share. anonymous

KAA

Actually bulldozing is not a bad idea, I am in the oil and gas business and while doing field workin North Central Texas, I found a Ordvician age coral reef exposed on the surface of the ground... a very rare find.

While preparing a drill site as a "favor" the bulldozer moved some rock around and leveled the ground and have found thousands of 200-300 million year old sea fossils.. crinoids, shell fish, goofy looking fish, bone& teeth, trilobites and ammonites.

Not gold and silver but almost as much fun to turn up a nice fossil.

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    3599 times

Quote Originally Posted by KAA
    Actually bulldozing is not a bad idea, I am in the oil and gas business and while doing field workin North Central Texas, I found a Ordvician age coral reef exposed on the surface of the ground... a very rare find.

While preparing a drill site as a "favor" the bulldozer moved some rock around and leveled the ground and have found thousands of 200-300 million year old sea fossils.. crinoids, shell fish, goofy looking fish, bone& teeth, trilobites and ammonites.

Not gold and silver but almost as much fun to turn up a nice fossil.
    YEAH,JUST DON'T SHOW UP ON THE TREASURE COAST BEACHES WITH ONE!THAT 4-HOUR WINDOW CAPT.ZOSSIMA WAS TALKING ABOUT WOULD LAST ABOUT 4-MINUTES.H.H.-BTW-I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE FOSSILS.I HAVE A FEW MYSELF,I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.ONE LOOKS LIKE A BIRD,WITH FERNS ALSO IN IT.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

The real secret of happiness is not what you have or what you receive; it's what you share. anonymous

Charter Member
    pa
    Pirate of the Ays

May 2004
    Panama
    Minelab Excal 1000
    94 times

Was it not Kip Wagner and the Reale 8 group that was the first to use a Bulldozer on the Treasure Coast in the hunt for treasure (with limited success)? Sounds like a plan, I will start the paperwork since the current leases with the state only go to the low tide line.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links