Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets just say the conditions were less than favorable ...

Arose this morning and found the full beach under water, lol. Came back out this afternoon, hunted the edges at low tide. Found a few silver trinkets -- Silver bracelet with gold plating overlay, lots and lots of trash. So much so I couldn't fit it all into the photo.

Bumped into TreasureHunter along the way - Nice meetin ya - Wow, Big coil!! :notworthy:

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 0906 001.jpg
    0906 001.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 831
  • 0906 004.jpg
    0906 004.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 830
  • white.gif
    white.gif
    146.7 KB · Views: 822
Upvote 0

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUDE!!!

You are Sooooooooo due for a good un' ;D Can't wait to see it!!

Aaron

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more amazed at the tower crane, meaning actual work is takin place in this country... keep at it... :thumbsup:

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Now thats what I like seeing in the surf, the wave action and it moving all that sand around to uncover stuff for us later. That's what it looked like for me Monday down at treasure Island.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of diggin', DG...

That's more jewelry than I find in 2 weeks

Good luck on the next hunt

Great pic of the surf :headbang:

Lorraine

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DewGuru said:
Lets just say the conditions were less than favorable ...

Arose this morning and found the full beach under water, lol. Came back out this afternoon, hunted the edges at low tide. Found a few silver trinkets -- Silver bracelet with gold plating overlay, lots and lots of trash. So much so I couldn't fit it all into the photo.

Bumped into TreasureHunter along the way - Nice meetin ya - Wow, Big coil!! :notworthy:

Happy Hunting!

Hey Dew, it was great getting to meet you on the beach that day.......It was a brutal day to say the least....My only find that day was a small silver charm and some change, oh and lots of trash from where the high tide turned over the trash cans.....That was my Excal with the WOT coil that day, I alternate, one hunt is with the Excal and WOT, next hunt is Excal and SEF 12x15 Butterfly coil......If not going into the water I usually use my Sovereign GT and SEF 15x18 Butterfly coil....

Good luck and good hunting...

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an AWESOME pic! Nice bling too :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread