Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the grinch that stole christmas

i made the mistake this morning of telling the lady from vmi who got me intouch with mr micnhael and gave her a kinda rundown of the return.

she was unaware of the 12 year time frame and that he had replaced the ring in 1998.

quote her: graduates are only allowed to own 1 ring, they can buy only 1 ring, if he has two rings, he must return one to the school.

how about those beans

grinch

maybe more to follow

Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Max. I found a class ring once on a playground and located the owner. I called him and told him I would bring it to his house. I got there and he opened the front door and took the ring from my hand and closed the door in my face. No words were spoken. I guess he was a man of few words.

I believe all your guy has to do is to say "whoops, lost it again!" That will fix it!

sandnut

Nov 17, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II uMax , Tesoro Silver uMax, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
strange policy.

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Two words come to mind.....That sucks! Makes you think twice about returning.......

riverdiver

Sep 27, 2011
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic5 ID
White's Surf Master II with the dive rod
Garrett Treasure Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Max,

Great job, I too read the tv 10 article then I read the comments section, as a former resident of the VA Beach area thanks to the Navy many years ago I was surprised at the rude nature of some of the comments-one of them said our hobby makes us "sleazy" I was fairly insulted by that comment, it is nice to know that VA is not just for lovers but JERKS too.

Keep up the good work, your videos are making me somewhat homesick for that region once again.

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal Max. I am sure that the detector gods and god himself will make that effort worth your while more than it already is in the satisfaction of doing the right thing. Way to set the example. I enjoy your posts.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread