need help

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use the Tesoro Sand Shark, with the 8" coil. I got it in March, and did great with it over the summer ($2,800.00 in melt gold), and now into the fall. Anywhere from 15" - 22" in the sand, and in farm fields I have dug a musket ball at 18" or so. Good luck! :thumbsup:

TheGeorgiaCanuck

Oct 20, 2011
Surrey, BC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like my Garrett Infinium, I use the 10x14 mono coil. Good down to 200ft underwater, good in HIGH mineralization, like in Virginia and Australia.

But if your buying a pulse machine....remember...dig "EVERY" signal! :thumbsup:

If you DON'T wanna dig everything, I suggest a Excalibur 2 by Minelab. Also good machines.

captaindoug

May 1, 2011
Five months ago I bought a Sand Shark with the 10.5 inch coil. I love it. About two months ago it developed a problem so I sent it back to the factory, fearing it would take forever I bought another Sand Shark with a 8 inch coil. My first unit was back with a new coil and no charge in about ten days. Wonderful company to do business with and a lifetime warranty can't be beat. I actually like the 8" better just because it's a little lighter and pinpointing seems easier. Whatever you buy in the way of pulse machine start thinking about what kind of "art" you can make out of bobby pins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread