Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always good to head for the beach. You did good on the clad and not a lot of junk ..... nice average.

Dew

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Always good to head for the beach. You did good on the clad and not a lot of junk ..... nice average.

Dew
Thanks Dew,I'm really really trying to learn the bleep bleep,beep beep & the boop boop:laughing9::laughing7:

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice to go out and enjoy a day doing what you like . You did well on clads!

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fine day at the beach Kiana, cant beat California weather this time of he year :sunny:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did quite well! Congrats

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
quite a variety of finds.... everything except the kitchen sink, gold and silver.... But any day on the beach is better than being in the office. Keep'm coming. Papa

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Kiana, did you ever get a water scoop? and if you did what did you get, just curious... Looks like you are in the swing of things by the stuff you are getting... Get back to where those green quarters were found and go slower... maybe some Gold hiding a little deeper in that area for you... just saying... If you find some let me know... I'm on the first jet out that way...:headbang:

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiana, must be nice to say just another day at the beach in caili, wish I was there, the weather is just starting to change here in boston. Soon I'll be feeding the wood stove for 15 hours a day
until mid april, oh well it keeps me busy in the winter and of corse beach hunting which I do all winter until the temp hits 30 degrees. Buy the way nice bunch of finds, nice verity of finds.HH.:icon_thumleft:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting is gold, i wish you great hunt next detecting.

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kiana, did you ever get a water scoop? and if you did what did you get, just curious... Looks like you are in the swing of things by the stuff you are getting... Get back to where those green quarters were found and go slower... maybe some Gold hiding a little deeper in that area for you... just saying... If you find some let me know... I'm on the first jet out that way...:headbang:
Hi, Whydah
I'm in the process of getting the Tesoro Shark & a RTG scoop,mean while I got a scoop from a guy out in San Diego that sells minelab & sand scooper..I almost was gonna get a CXT 3030,but felt I wasn't ready for it yet,,besides I'm still learning..I'm also on the wait list for a 720 Stealth scooper,figured Ill give both a try:hello2:Thanks for the information,I will go slower & is it good that the quarter's are green,is it b/c its deep down under??,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kiana, must be nice to say just another day at the beach in caili, wish I was there, the weather is just starting to change here in boston. Soon I'll be feeding the wood stove for 15 hours a day
until mid april, oh well it keeps me busy in the winter and of corse beach hunting which I do all winter until the temp hits 30 degrees. Buy the way nice bunch of finds, nice verity of finds.HH.:icon_thumleft:

Thanks leprechaun,
Hey whenever you & your wife want to come over & visit you guys can stay with us,save on Hotel & you & my husband can go bike riding together:occasion14:,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
quite a variety of finds.... everything except the kitchen sink, gold and silver.... But any day on the beach is better than being in the office. Keep'm coming. Papa
Awe,Beach Papa
Thanks for looking,,you're so sweet,give Beach Mama a hug from me:hello:,,HH

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Hi, Whydah
I'm in the process of getting the Tesoro Shark & a RTG scoop,mean while I got a scoop from a guy out in San Diego that sells minelab & sand scooper..I almost was gonna get a CXT 3030,but felt I wasn't ready for it yet,,besides I'm still learning..I'm also on the wait list for a 720 Stealth scooper,figured Ill give both a try:hello2:Thanks for the information,I will go slower & is it good that the quarter's are green,is it b/c its deep down under??,HH:hello:

GREEN Quarters mean that they have been there for some time, and NO ONE Else has been... if they have been there, and are missing quarters, they need to junk there machine... Go back and go slower... listen for any variation in your machines threshold... and dig, dig, dig... oh and dig everything... good luck...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread