Hello, Im back to the beach

Bluetangclan

Greenie
Jan 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After personal life getting in the way(buying a house, getting married, starting a small orchard) I finally made it back to the beach for an afternoon shakedown of my Excal and realized I forgot everything I learned(which admittingly wasnt much) from last year. Knowing Cocoa beach was picked clean before I started, I hit it up anyway just to get some practice in since its easy. I found dum dum dum, $.07 and a Canadian penny woot! But I learned
A: even if you check your batteries before hand, bring spares.
B: Stupid knobs on an Excal.... there an easy way to fix them if you somehow over turned the on/off threshhold knob?

But that said, I am more interested in places. Is the National Seashore of Canaveral off limits? What about Patrick AFB(I have a military ID)? Just trying to find newer places I havent been to.

Ok, what is a private beach? In GA, you could limit access to a beach by making your property private, but the beach itself up to the highest tide mark was still public property so people could walk on from the rest of the beach, ie. only the access itself was private. You also cant make rivers and creeks private as a North GA developer tried to do when he built a swanky neighborhood on either side of a small river and tried to make the river itself no tresspassing for canoe and kayakers.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread