Gold from the cut once again !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I got to the cut a little on the early side...I couldn't sleep knowing there may be more GOLD waiting for me....I wasn't alone....There were many other treasure hunters thinking the same.... I did manage about 15 minutes to myself, but It didn't matter, just got some clad. then a nice sound of silver in the headphones...I pulled a nice Seated Liberty Dime dated 1877... and then a nice silver quarter in the next hole... In the meantime, I was joined by 4 others that were just as in a hurry to find Gold as I was... It was windy and raw... That made matters worst... I was listening hard for the faint signals.....and then to my surprise I pulled a nice little scalloped shell Gold ring from the depths.... Ok monkey off my back and then another silver, this time a sterling ring, as I looked up I saw a friend signaling to me that he had a GOLD..... as I was walking to him to take a look, I glanced down, and saw a Gold Ring laying on top of the mud, man it don't get better than that.... I thanked him for calling me over....lolol.... He then proceded to show me a Beutiful 22 K Medallion almost the size of a half dollar.... I was speechless.... what a fantastic find.... A few more clads and silvers and the tide was pushing us out... Back again tomorrow....Happy Hunting and thanks for looking.... Horse Head (2).JPG Ring 6.JPG Ring 7.JPG Horse Head (6).JPG Horse Head (15).JPG Horse Head (17).JPG Horse Head (18).JPG

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions