The CUT is GONE ( For Now ) : [ BUT this is what it was all about ! SCORE !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well as some of you know I haven't been posting in the past few weeks ( On Purpose ) I was being stalked....Some people were actually trying to locate me on the beach.... I found it a little scary, and sometimes freaky... I actually had a few guys yelling for Whydah, and asking if Whydah was here on the beach today.... I guess Gold & Silver makes people do funny and crazy things.... I would NEVER even try to locate someone on their beach or area without asking to meet them first....... I will say, that I did meet a couple new guys that were genuinely nice.... and a few that I would rather not mention.... Lot's of strange people out there folks....
Ok now for the good stuff.... My friend Leprechaun & myself put some serious hours into our hunts in the past 3 months... We both went and bought ourselves Minelab CTX 30 30 machines,...I will not bore you with pictures of my $325.00 in clad, nor will I show all the garbage we cleaned off the beaches that we have hunted... Remember that these pictures are from just a few different hunts.... I also want to say, that we put everything into safety deposit boxes at the bank.....so don't get any crazy Ideas.....I am armed 1 night a week, you pick the night,... all 3 of us will be waiting ( ME SMITH & WESSIN )... One last thing... I have never even had to wright like this before, but due to the recent stalking....I guess it is, what it is.... Never thought I would have to look around before digging targets.... What's the world coming to?... Enjoy the pictures 7 ring day (3).JPG 8 Pieces Of Gold (30).JPG 9 ring day (11).JPG Black Onyx (3).JPG Double Class Rings (2).JPG College Rings (21).JPG

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! :headbang: And while I don't find near what you do, I quit posting finds a while back after it was brought to my attention that a few hunters were actually looking for me and watching my activities on the beach. Funny thing is, where I hunt and how i hunt usually changes with each new day, especially in the summer.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Whydah, those are amazing treasure finds!:wav::wav:

Sorry that you were subjected to "stalking" by some detectorists; that is such an unhealthy attitude toward this hobby!

Keep up the great detecting:headbang:

Lorraine

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Well, I was wondering where you had gone.... and don't like the reason you weren't posting... shouldn't be like that.....but in this day and age, you have to be careful. That being said..... HOLY SHTAKO! What a haul for the past three months. I guess it would be stupid asking how you like the CTX......
Congrats on some great hunts!
Cliff

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing finds from that cut...and you said you had other people hunting it too...I would like to see how much came out of there from evereyone hunting it...congrats on some great treasure finding.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I envy your hunts for sure. But George Carlin said, "You gotta have goals", right?

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds!!! I never got concerned about "stalkers" or realized people were even aware of my doings until the first person who had lost a ring told me that they had been waiting for me because "they" told them I would be on the beach at a specific time. I know the people were talking about the float vendors and the towel attendants but it does make you think.

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! what a great run you hat in that cut . I am real upset that our forum has been invaded I would like to think that members had better scruples , after all there is an unspoken code of ethics we all try to adhere to.

bluediamounds 55

Feb 2, 2012
tx.
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is amazing nice finds

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you are posting again, I always enjoy seeing your finds. I love the ring with the red stone in pic #3. Hopefully the crazy folks will go bother someone else now, not that I would wish that on anybody. HH!

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fabulous finds there Whydah!!!! Yes people are strange I agree. The NERVE I say, the nerve! I never post my finds because of that reason. Creeps.... But keep up the good works and stay safe!:occasion14: Smith & Wesson are friends of mine also!!!

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Whydah! I too bring a friend along. His name is Sig Sauer.

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow- I always enjoy your posts and the pics of your finds. Sorry to hear about the lower side of humanity. Especially if it keeps you OR anyone from posting.
It's terrible-but I guess it makes sense, in this world at least. Just like fishing and lot of other hobbies-a small percentage of the people (like you) find the greatest percentage of the finds. A large portion of the other (lazy) types just want to cash in on your-work-research-expertise or even...luck.
Part of it is the very thing we enjoy on this site-the internet (and cell phones) double edge sword for sure. Thanks for posting anyway. Always inspiring.
And for so reason it just never occurred to me-about the stalking...........many lesser type infractions but not that aspect.
I hope that you can still enjoy your hobby and time on the beach in a safe manor.
Thanks for all of the great posts.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
greed is a sad and sick thing --some folks are just ate up with it too.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
It's amazing what can happen when your in the right place at the right time.....Some Beautiful Treasure, Congrads on all. :notworthy:

I would call this a Banner Post, So I vote banner...

And Good Luck with the other issues...

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Thanks to everyone for chiming in on this subject, I am sure if I named it STALKER it would get more attention but I just wanted everyone to see that there is still Treasure under our feet at certain times and to not give up... Just be at the rite time and place... also this wasn't all of the stuff we hunted for 3 month's and it was crazy... we at times actually had to run to the areas of interest just to be the first one there...LOLOL oh well that's treasure hunting.... Good luck to those who put the effort into it... I am sure it will reward you before you know it...

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's sad to say that the cut's are all sanding in but we did have a great run of fun and good luck with treasure hunting. One of these day's I'll post all of the stuff that I found in the 213 cut at my beach.:icon_thumleft:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
You had a great run there with some amazing finds for sure!! You have to take advantage of the conditions when they are good. Congrats!!

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This is some of Leprechauns goodies that he also got from the areas of interest... Oh and also Thanks Leppy for the intel... it was fun while it lasted.... IMG_20130413_105448_823.jpg IMG_20130413_105558_755.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread